HEADWRAP & FACE MASK SET INCLUDES
- 1 Headwrap
- 1 100% Cotton Headwrap
- 70" x 21" [size may slightly vary]
- 1 Face Mask
- 1 100% Cotton Face Mask with Pocket for Filter Placement
- 3 PM2.5 Filters
FACE MASK DETAILS
- 100% Cotton
- Washable and Reusable
- Reversible Styles [recommend washing prior to wear on the reversed side - only on select prints]
- Pocket insert for replaceable filters or surgical masks
- All masks come with elastic earloops for a great fit
- One size fits most women and men
- Approximate ADULT Specs:
- 8.5”w [length of Face Mask without the elastic]
- 6”h [from center]
- Note: Please make sure specs are to your liking prior to ordering as all sales are final.
- Face Masks are handmade by mzAprilLynne in Chicago, IL with love!
- PM2.5 Activated Carbon Mask Filter has 4 layers of protection, bringing you a safe breathing experience
- Carbon Filter Uses: anti-odor, anti-dust, anti-gas, anti-PM2.5 Allergies, smoke, pollution, ash, pollen
- Carbon Mask Filter Material: PP anti-sticking cloth + filter cloth + activated carbon cloth
- The mask filter provides comfortable protection
- Replacement: Filters are recommended to be replaced every 3 - 7 days for the best effect. The more you use the filter increases how often it should be changed
Due to pattern variation on the fabric exact patterns may vary slightly from the Face Mask shown on the model [unfortunately due to the high demand we are unable to take special requests for specific prints].
- Hand wash in cold water [remove and discard any filters before washing]
- Gentle Cycle
- Lay flat to air dry
- Iron Face Mask as needed on cool
- DO NOT iron the elastic band
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
Please contact us if you have any issues with your order. Due to the personal nature of this product, we DO NOT accept any returns or exchanges. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
NOTE / DISCLAIMER
- Our Face Masks can be used to cover a medical-grade or disposable mask, but they DO NOT replace N95 masks and are considered non-surgical masks. Protection only comes when the Face Masks are used properly.
- Face Masks must be put on clean, taken off carefully, and paired with rigorous hand washing, and the discipline not to touch the face.
- FOR MORE INFO: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html